EL Resume Critique

I am currently in a yearlong actuarial internship and updated my resume in case any opportunities come up, within the company or otherwise. The company has made it clear they will not have positions for all the interns but is supportive of interns applying elsewhere throughout the internship.

I tried to focus more on "big picture" but I realize I may need some help tuning my bullets. I tried to balance not underselling my accomplishments with not exaggerating and would appreciate any feedback (primarily on my current internship as it is the only experience I have that is directly related to the field).

Another concern I had was if I should "name drop" software within the Work Experience bullets in addition to listing them in the Skills section. "Automated ABC..." vs "Automated ABC using XYZ..."

Lastly, I have read numerous posts and have talked to people at my company about it but what is your personal take on taking too many exams before getting a full time position? I have heard opinions from either side (get as many exams as you can vs 3/4/5 is too many, stop at X exams) and would be interested in hearing your side of it.

Thanks for your time and help.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Resume.pdf (138.3 KB)


EL Resume Critique