Guys - how do you carry your money and all the various cards you need

I have a nice slim money clip that can hold cash, a debit card, credit card, license, maybe one or two other cards depending on thickness.

But that leaves me without my costco card, gym ID, sams club card, work ID card (this bad boy is rather thick), insurance ID card, spare credit cards.

I had been making do, by keeping that kind of stuff in my work bag because it's almost always with me. Except almost isn't really good enough. And now they make me use this super thick security card at work to get in and out so it doesn't fit in that clip at all so I moved to a thicker type wallet/clip thingy to make sure i always have that on me so I don't locked out taking a piss after 5pm.

Not like I had back in the day when I carried one of those costanza wallets in the back pocket. About a decade ago I switched to the slim front pocket design in the first paragraph. It's getting out of hand and I don't know what to do.

Also, do you guys carry your social security and selective service card around? I used to but now I don't. I might actually be too old to have to worry about the selective service card. Do they even still make you get one of those?


Guys - how do you carry your money and all the various cards you need