There may be some good news on the front against IS.

From CBC.

At least some people would prefer to see STVII:TFA than to conduct Jihad the Islamic State way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islamic State Guy
SIS leaders: We urgently call upon every Muslim to join the fight, especially those in the land of the two shrines (Saudi Arabia), rise.

I'm surprised that he had to explain what the land of two shrines is...

Featured prominently was this reply:
Quote:

ISIS's leader's message is basically "everything is OK despite everyone ganging up on us".
Some of the other reply posts don't seem all that serious, though.

Quote:

  • My dad said I have to be home by 8pm. Will we be done by then?
  • Nah, I prefer to sleep in and binge watch shows on Netflix.
  • Sorry mate, I don't want to risk dying before the next Star Wars comes out.

So things should be fine unless Islamic State finds out who these people are.


There may be some good news on the front against IS.