How experienced before putting Excel on resume?

So how well do you need to know Excel or any other technical skill before you can put it on your resume? I'm currently learning Excel using online resources as I had no previous exposure to it. At what point should I feel confident about having it on my resume and not be bullshitting?

Also somewhat irrelevant, if I have an exceptional SAT score (800 verbal, 760 math), is it worth putting on the resume? I am from a different country than the US so maybe 800 on verbal would actually be impressive to the employer? Or is the achievement too old to count? I only ask because I saw a resume for critique on this sub-forum that did include SAT score and critics didn't shoot it down immediately.

P.S. In regards to my comment about my ethnic background, I'm from another country but grew up in the US as a kid (if this whole thing even matters).


How experienced before putting Excel on resume?