help, I have too many RBs

Hey guys, I'm looking for some keeper league fantasy advice.

I'm in a standard scoring (2 RB 3WR, 1 flex, 1 everything else) keeper (keep 3, and when you keep someone, you lose the pick in the round that he was originally picked in).

Anyway, I am absolutely loaded at RB. Freeman, Gurley, McCoy, Bernard, Lacy, and now Rawls.

Next year, I'm looking to keep Gurley (10th round), Freeman (last round) and Hopkins (7th round). Which means I let go of Newton (11th), Lacy (4th) and McCoy (1st).

I want to trade away some RBs for either a top tier TE (I have Kelce) or some help at WR. How many RBs should I trade away and who? I'm thinking Lacy and McCoy. But will Rawls actually play the rest of the year? Is Freeman healthy? Is Bernard useful enough to trust as my one and only backup? I don't think that I'd get much back for Lacy but definitely will for McCoy.

Thanks


help, I have too many RBs