Which should I choose for my last semester of college

I have like 6 hours left of required courses that I need to take and I'll pick up another 6 hours of filler.

Option 1: Stay at my current school

Pros: don't have to move, already have friends here, know the faculty/other random students in classes, get to have those bittersweet "last time" memories

Cons: I'm kinda sick of this place, have some baggage built up with various people around campus

Option 2: Spend my last semester at my Fiance's school (4 hour drive away from current school)

Pros: get to be with my fiance for one semester of college (we have been long distance), I know a few people at that school, school is in a better/more fun city, school is closer to home (for what that's worth)

Cons: don't have my "bros" there, could end up costing me 2-3k in extra expenses should I not find a sublease for my old place

I'm really torn on this! I keep deciding one way or the other and then I freak out that I've made the worst decision ever


Which should I choose for my last semester of college