Network Cable Help

I'm finishing my basement and want to install 2 ethernet jacks in the wall as part of it. Since the basement is open I can easily run the cables directly from the router to the place in the wall where I want the jacks. I'm just trying to figure out what cables I need and general Google searches are confusing me so I'm hoping someone here can help. Here are my questions:
1) Cat5e or Cat6
2) Stranded or Solid
3) Shielded or Unshielded
4) How much do I have to worry about EM interference as the cables will be running through the celing and walls near the electrical wiring.

I'm planning to use already terminated cables and "coupler" style wall jacks as for only two jacks I don't really want to mess around with crimping and punchdown tools.

Thanks in advance for the help.


Network Cable Help