How much do exams change over the years?

To clarify what I mean by that question - my brother is an actuary and gave me some study manuals he had from school when he took the P exam (and FM so the same question applies). The manuals are from 2005 though. I have other study guides so this would not be my sole source of study material, but it has a lot of practice exams in the back and more of those are always good. I took P in September and got a 5. My biggest problem was that I knew what to do for most problems but I either couldn't do it fast enough or would make a mistake and have to find and fix it. So I've determined I need to do more practice practice practice. I plan on doing Adapt but money is tight so I'll probably just do it for the two week period. Other than that I have the exams from Finan's book, which are really just sample problems from past exams but are still helpful because I know that I can time myself to it and know that I'm getting a good sampling of different items from different sections. I'm getting the two free exams from TIA and I have the one free exam that was a sample from the ASM manual.


How much do exams change over the years?